Thursday, December 29, 2005

Arbit Choudhury - India's first ever b-school comic character

This is creativity at its best. I got the following images from a friend and found it hilarious and worthy enough to share with my dear readers of my blog. I hope the creators of the character dont mind me putting these images on my blog (Leave me a comment, if you have any issues with me posting the images)

Though I liked the content of the comics, I think the author could have done a better job of introducing the character. It would have been far better if "Arbit Choudhury" is projected as a cool dude or as a typical mba student, instead of emphasizing on farting. Nevertheless, it was a good read and I enjoyed it.

cheers,
[v]





3 Comments:

Blogger Charity Shill said...

Maybe they thought farting showed he was a typical MBA student?

Best wishes for your new year

11:43 PM  
Blogger Shubham said...

hi,
thanks for appreciating Arbit Choudhury and posting it on ur blog..
we appreciate ur comments about Arbit.. Arbit is continuously evolving as a cartoon character and feedback from fans (positive or negative) is always welcome..
the latest Arbit Choudhury cartoons are released every 15 days through the Arbit mailing list/yahoo group ( http://groups.yahoo.com/group/arbitmba ).. group joining is open to all..
if you want to receive Arbit cartoons but cannot join the group, you can send a mail to arbit.mba@gmail.com.. our id will be added to the mailing list..
to know more about Arbit Choudhury, you can also visit the official Arbit Choudhury website:- www.arbitmba.com

12:25 AM  
Blogger Shubham said...

sorry, the yahoo group URL is http://groups.yahoo.com/group/arbit_mba

12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home